These online workshops will help you become more confident and build the skills that will support you as a lifelong learner.
Join us on Mondays from 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm (*no workshop on Monday, February 21)
- January 17: Personal change
- January 24: Building self-confidence and self-esteem
- January 31: Communication Skills
- February 7: Relationships, personal boundaries and resolving conflicts
- February 14: Decision making and problem solving
- February 28: Goal setting
- March 7: Time management
- March 14: Study skills
- March 21: Finding a healthy life balance
You can sign up for one or two workshops, or sign up for the whole series!
Cost: $5.00 per session, up to a maximum of $30.00
Registration is required. Space is limited.
WhenMonday, January 17th, Monday, January 24th, Monday, January 31st, Monday, February 7th, Monday, February 14th, Monday, February 28th, Monday, March 7th, Monday, March 14th, Monday, March 21st – 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmAfternoon
Hosted byThe CALP at NorQuest (Whitecourt / Lac Ste. Anne County)