Community Standards are shared guidelines to provide a framework of expectations for Community Adult Learning Programs contributing to the Adult Learning Alberta website.
Code of Conduct for contributing to this site
- Your contributions are appreciated and valued.
- This forum is a great venue to share online learning opportunities with the CALP community and adult learners throughout Alberta.
- By contributing to this website, you agree to be mindful of all Community Standards when submitting learning opportunities.
- Contributions to this website may only be submitted by current CALP-funded organizations as defined by Alberta Advanced Education.
- CLN reserves the right to remove any submissions that do not comply with established guidelines.
Learning Opportunities – Criteria for posting
- All submissions must be for online courses, workshops and/or tutoring support
- Note: In person learning opportunities will not be eligible for posting at this time.
- Must have a focus on adult learners.
- Must be categorized as Literacy & Foundational Learning and/or Community Capacity Building as outlined in the CALP Guidelines.
- Should reflect clear (plain) language principles.
Collecting and sharing information for evaluation and reporting
- Learners will be officially “counted” by the CALP who is offering an online learning opportunity.
- CALPs participating in the pilot will keep a record of learners they refer to learning opportunities offered by other CALPs.
- Evaluation – where possible, program evaluation will include asking participants about how accessing online learning has helped reduce barriers.
- Where possible, CALPs offering online learning will track which learners were connected to the opportunity through the website and voluntarily share non-identifying information with the pilot group as necessary.**
If you would like to request an account to post to this site, please complete the online account request form at https://adultlearningalberta.ca/submissions/request-an-account. Our team will review your request within 3 business days.